2.16.2011

interior inspiration : floral art.











I know, I know- such a girly post, but I now have my own room and have gone with very (vintage) feminine style for it. One of my favorite parts is a wall of old floral art hangings that I have been collecting- it just makes me happy looking up at it when I wake up in the morning.

Sources (from top to bottom): Freunde von Freunden, Design*Sponge: Elisabeth Dunker, James Merrell, jj Locations, Wary Meyers, Livingetc, Anson Smart, Paul Barbera, and Rachel Whiting.

9 comments:

  1. The ones tacked up on the brick wall are just perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girly or not, great post! I love the vintage-y floral artwork. Adds a nice bit of tension in modern spaces.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah, I need me some floral art, too. So pretty. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. so pretty! reminds me of the vintage decor at lovely's 50/50

    ReplyDelete
  5. your own room? how delightful! I love the little naive and sweet floral prints and paintings too...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this post! I'm always on the lookout for vintage floral prints.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks really nice. Especially the mantlepiece.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am totally with you on this one. Think I'll have to pinterest some of these for future inspiration when I finally get my own place to live.

    ReplyDelete
  9. beautiful! You would probably really like these ones too, the page is a tutorial on how to hang groupings of pictures, and the various flower frames are so pretty I keep going back to look at them!

    http://smileandwave.typepad.com/blog/2012/04/how-to-hang-art-groupings.html

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...