3.05.2012

INTERIOR INSPIRATION : LANDSCAPE ART.



















Currently dreaming of: having an entire wall absolutely covered in old landscape watercolors. There's a tavern in my neighborhood that does it, and I am madly in love with the way they all look, like little windows to far-away places. I think it's time for some more estate sale-hopping soon.

Sources (from top to bottom): Design*Sponge: Ally of from the right bank to the left coast, Apartment Therapy, The Selby: Alexander Hercovitch, house to home, Better Homes & Gardens, Design*Sponge: Holly & Stephen, NY Times: Ford Wheeler, house to home, and Design*Sponge: Kimberly Ludy.

3 comments:

  1. I always pass over landscape are for more modern and "trendy" works. Landscape art can always be found in local thrift shops and vintage store too! Thanks for reintroducing this artform into my home environment!

    www.thewalkup.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh that bed with the mountains above it!!!! Swoon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfect! its really nice design and I bow my head on you. A really cool house design.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...